Friday, October 17, 2014

New look

This new look is still subject to some changes I suppose. But I feel I have reached a relatively satisfactory stopping point on blog construction for today. Quite a bit has changed including the title and theme as well as links and labels and soon subject matter also. Hopefully more regular posts and a lot more fun is to come. As well as easier navigation and better organization. I have found myself with a lot of time passing me right by in the last month or so. I have struggled with finding a definite direction to move toward. So scatter brained that absolutely nothing is getting done. I can't promise that I will be posting every week, every two weeks or even every three. I would like to say I will commit to every month and that's what I will start by striving for. However I feel that I will likely drop the ball on that should I do such a thing as to commit to it. Particularly with the holidays creeping upon us. So I will do my best to document my happenings and post what and when I can as often as possible but with only the promise that I will be super casual about it. 
 
The Stubborn Bubble? oh yes, That's my Etsy shop. It's still relatively new just as I am to it. So far I love it. It's a great way to direct and ventilate creativity and to connect and share with others as well. Below are some images of some of the handmade items listed. There is more than these though so follow the link to view more.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment