Sunday, September 27, 2015

Milk and food coloring!

So I'm sure you've seen the video with the milk and food coloring. Where the person in the video drops different shades of food coloring into a plate of milk and then adds a couple of drops of dish soap and then all of this crazy magic happens. As soon as I saw the video for myself I had this idea in my head that I had to make a video back ground using this method. First let me just let you know that alternative milks do not work. I drink almond, coconut or rice milk mostly due to a mild dairy allergy and I just couldn't get the same effect using my alternatives. When I finally got some good ole fashioned dairy milk it worked like a charm. (I'm assuming it has something to do with the enzymes, but I'm no scientist.) Any way I set up my dish and my light and my camera and before you know it I had action! :D So I thought I would share my results I am still playing with the footage and I can't get enough of it. I have a feeling I will be recreating a lot of shorts and promos with this footage and more footage with this method as well.

etsy.com/shop/TheStubbornBubble

 

No comments:

Post a Comment